Tours and Class Workshops
Drop in for a 30-minute fall orientation tour. Meet inside the library front entrance at one of these times:
- Wednesday September 7 at 5:45pm
- Friday September 9 at 12:00pm
- Monday September 12 at 3:00pm
- Wednesday September 14 at 10:00am
- Thursday September 15 at 12:00pm
- Tuesday September 20 at 5:45pm
Throughout the year, library tour (for groups or indviduals) and class specific workshops can be arranged by contacting your Library Subject Specialist.
Year-Round Research Help
At all times of the year our staff are here to answer your questions and help you with your research. You can visit, call or chat online with the Research Help Desk and you can also visit the Library Services Desk located by the library entrance on the main floor and we will be happy to answer your questions.
You can also contact your Library Subject Specialist for a more personalized orientation or for one-on-one research help.