Alumni Library Accounts
Please bring your alumni card and photo ID when you apply for your alumni account at the library, and every time you come to borrow items. To obtain a Carleton University alumni card:
- Apply online via the Alumni website.
- Apply in person: Campus Card Office, 407 University Centre
- Apply by telephone: 1-866-CU-PROUD (287-7683).
- Alumni may check out up to 10 books at any one time for a period of two weeks and self renew up to 5 times.
- Limited on-site use of items from the Course Reserve collection is permitted.
- Alumni may not place holds.
- Alumni may not use the interlibrary loans services.
- Alumni may not access licensed GIS datasets.