Instructors and students can access Ares from CULearn once the current semester is configured. (see instructions below). Please use IE 9, Firefox or Google Chrome to activate Ares in CULearn (Moodle).
1. Login to CULearn (Moodle)
2. Select the course to add the Library Reserves (Ares) link to from the list of courses on the front page.
3. In order to choose the current semester for Ares, click “Turn editing on” located at the top right hand corner.
4. On the left hand side toolbar, under “Settings”, configure the current semester by selecting the “Configuration” button (pencil icon)
5. To configure the Library Reserves block, leave the default semester to “Current Semester” and select “Save Changes”.
6. Turn editing off once the changes are saved.
7. Ares can now be accessed by instructors and students in CULearn. Launch Ares into a separate tab by selecting “View course in Ares”.
Questions? Contact Library_Reserves@carleton.ca