There are currently 28 group study rooms in the library. Each room is a privately enclosed space containing a table, chairs, and a whiteboard. Room capacity varies between 4 and 8 people. Students may use these rooms to study in groups or to work collaboratively on projects.
- Book group study rooms up to 1 week in advance using Enterprise Portal
- Study groups must have a minimum of 2 people
- Rooms are available for 2 hours at a time
- Whiteboard markers and erasers are available in the Reserves room on the main floor of the library
- Room bookings may be forfeited if at least 2 group members are not in the room within the first 15 minutes of your reservation
- No food is permitted in the group study rooms – only covered beverages are allowed
Please note that the group study rooms cannot be booked for non-academic meetings or for interview purposes.
Such meetings will be cancelled by the Administrator. Students needing to book a room for non-academic meetings must use Carleton’s Scheduling Services' online reservation form.