Studies in the Sociology of Education
Handbooks are a good place to get started because they provide a well ordered overview of certain topics.
- A handbook for teaching and learning in higher education : enhancing academic practice
LB2331 .H3145 2009
- Handbook of the sociology of education
- Handbook of theory and research for the sociology of education
- The Routledge international handbook of the sociology of education
LC191 .R684 2010
- The Sage handbook of gender and education
LC212.9 .S24 2006
- The Sage handbook of research in international education
LC1090 .S29 2007
Also consult reference resources such as encyclopedias and dictionaries which can be found on the Sociology of Education subject guide.